February 8, 2018
ICA Board Meeting
Irvington School Library
7:03: Approval of January minutes and February agenda
7:04: Katie Meckes: Outreach and Education Specialist at East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District (EMSWCD). Program offerings (grant opportunities, free sustainable gardening workshops, an upcoming native plant sale that offers 40+ species of native trees and shrubs at just $3 each).
7:14: Discussion of parking permit district in southern portion of Irvington (Sean and possibly others)
7:30 Land Use: (Dean)
- Response to P4E (Dean and Jim H.)
- Request for contribution of $1,000.00 to the Multnomah Neighborhood Association which is appealing to the Land Conservation and Development Commission (LCDC) the DLCD decision regarding RIP.
- Discussion of Better Housing by Design.
- Discussion of “hotel” on NE 9th.
- Woodlawn/Lloyd bike corridor. (Steve)
8:00: Letter encouraging city to enact temporary safety measures on Broadway.
8:10: Committee updates
- Community Engagement Committee (Bob)
- Debrief of Holiday Party
- Safety Committee (Christine)
- Disaster preparedness (Huck)
8:40: New business