The annual neighborhood cleanup is coming! It's time to start cleaning out your garage, basement, attic or shed. This year's cleanup will be held jointly with Sullivan’s Gulch so it will be bigger and better than ever.
When: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 9 am to 2 pm (or when dumpsters full)
Where: Holladay Park Church, NE 21st and Hancock (enter the parking lot from Hancock)
How Much: Contribute what you like (no set fees except for specialty items below).
Remember donations help support neighborhood projects and events.
- General household debris and waste
- Metals and appliances
- Block Styrofoam (must be clean; no packing peanuts)
- Electronic waste (TVs, computers, monitors, printers, cell phones, etc.)
- Secure paper shredding ($7 per box or $10 for two boxes)
- Paint (no aerosol spray, no turpentine, thinners, cleaners, etc.)
- Reuse area ("Things too good to throw away") - Items not claimed will be picked up by Community Warehouse
What's NOT Accepted:
- No construction debris, roofing, demolition and remodeling debris (including unpainted lumber, sorry)
- No curbside recycling items (including branches, yard debris or kitchen scraps)
- No hazardous waste (pesticides, batteries, fluorescent lamps)